Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/30/2016 -- This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong Kong.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of Hong Kong Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of Hong Kong HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Hong Kong HNWIs held 38.2% (US$435.8 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$486.2 billion by 2020, accounting for 34.2% of the country's total HNWI assets.
- Asia-Pacific accounted for 55% of Hong Kong HNWIs' foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by Latin America with 17.6%, North America with 15.4%, Europe with 5.1%, Africa with 4.2% and the Middle East with 2.7%.
- Hong Kong HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific decreased during the review period, from 58.8% in 2011 to 55% in 2015.
- Publisher expects HNWIs to decrease their level of investment in Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 51.5% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Spanning over 42 pages, 15 Tables and 20 Figures "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong 2016" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Hong Kong Key Facts, Distribution Of Wealth In Hong Kong, Competitive Landscape, Key Drivers. This report Covered 18 Companies - Hang Seng Bank, The Bank of East Asia, Bank of China, UBS, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, ABN AMRO Private Banking (Hong Kong), JP Morgan, ANZ Hong Kong, Bank Julius Baer and Co. Ltd., Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., Credit Suisse, Harris Fraser Group, ICG Asia, EFG Trust Company, Orion Partners, Financial Partners Limited, Point72 Asset Management, L.P.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-hong-kong-2016
High Net Worth trends in Hong Kong 2016 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-hong-kong-2016
HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong 2016 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-hong-kong-2016
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions