Recently published research from WealthInsight, "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2015 -- - This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Singaporean HNWIs held 32.9% of their wealth outside their home country in 2013, equal to US$246.0 billion, which is higher than the global average of 20-30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to value US$313.1 billion by 2018, accounting for 30.4% of the total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 36.1% of these foreign assets in 2013.
- This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 26.7%, North America with 25.4%, Latin America with 7.1%, the Middle East with 2.6%, and Africa with 2.2%.
- During the review period, Singaporean HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific decreased compared with other regions, from 48.7% in 2009 to 26.7% in 2013. North America and Europe were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to continue to reduce their level of investments in the Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 12.5% in 2018, with both Europe and North America being the key growth drivers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Singapore HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bank of Singapore, DBS Bank, Far Eastern Bank, United Overseas Bank
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the US 2014
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong 2014
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2014
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Malaysia 2014
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Mexico 2014