MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Spain 2013"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/03/2014 -- Synopsis
- This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
To check out the complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-spain-2013
This report is a thorough analysis of Spain's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/181973
- In 2012, real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Spain 21.7% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests 17.5%, equities 17.1%, fixed-income 16.7%, cash 16.5% and alternatives 10.4%.
- Alternatives, equities and fixed-income products recorded the strongest growth during the review period, driven by strong recovery in the US economy, and the eurozone crisis.
- The value of business interests decreased during the review period, from 17.8% of Spanish HNWI assets in 2008 to 17.5% in 2012.
- After posting strong growth during the review period, alternative holdings are expected to decrease substantially over the forecast period due to increasing volatility and growing interest in other asset classes, whereas real estate, which was an underperforming sector during the review period, will grow over the forecast period.
- As of 2012, Spanish HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$256 billion, representing 25.8% of wealth holdings.
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Social Background
3.4 Benchmarking Spanish Wealth in Context
3.4.1 Distribution of wealth in Spain
3.5 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
4.1 Competitive Landscape
4.1.1 Private Banks
4.1.2 Wealth managers
4.1.3 Family offices
4.1.4 Financial advisors
4.2 Developments in the Spanish Private Banking Industry
4.3 Spain Wealth Management Industry Clientele Model and Maturity
4.4 Behavioral Mapping of Wealth Management and Private Banking in Spain
4.5 Financial Services Review
4.5.1 Retail Banks
4.5.2 Asset management in Spain
5.1 Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Spain
5.1.2 Demand for intergenerational wealth transfer
5.1.3 Human resource availability for the wealth management industry
5.2 Regulations on Taxes
5.3 Regulations Related to Immigration, Investment and Employment
5.4 Key Drivers
5.4.1 Euro to US$ exchange rate
5.4.2 Real GDP growth
5.4.3 Per capita GDP
5.4.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.4.5 Commodity index
5.4.6 Foreign direct investments inflow and outflow
5.4.7 Inflation rate
5.4.8 Interest rate
5.4.9 Balance of payments
5.4.10 Government debt
5.4.11 Stock market performance
5.5 Wealth Breakdowns
Infectious Vaccines Partnering Terms and Agreements: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/infectious-vaccines-partnering-terms-and-agreements
The Infectious Vaccines Partnering Terms and agreements report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter infectious vaccines partnering deals. The majority of deals are development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors vaccine technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes. The report also includes adjuvant deals and alliances.
This report provides details of the latest infectious vaccines agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all infectious vaccines partnering deals announced since January 2007, including financial terms where available, including over 700 links to online deal records of actual infectious vaccines partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/180295
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
For example, analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Alzheimers Pipeline Drugs Review, Alzheimers Disease Drug Market & Forecast - Global Analysis: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/alzheimers-pipeline-drugs-review-alzheimers-disease-drug-market-and-forecast-global-analysis
Alzheimer’s disease drug market is on the curvature stage. Since 2003, there is not any single “magic bullet” launched in the market to prevent or cure it. However, all current marketed products are going to be generic in the next 3-4 years. There are high unmet medical needs. The current unmet needs represent a huge opportunity for pharmaceutical companies which are developing targeted novel therapies. If successful, they will be in a position to command premium prices and tap the existing opportunity. Lot of drugs has failed in Phase III stage thus putting a greater impact on Alzheimer’s disease drug market.
From the year 2009 Alzheimer’s disease drug market is declining and it is expected to fall till 2016. But with the expected launch of some Alzheimer’s drugs from the year 2017 onwards, Alzheimer’s disease drug market is expected to revive in the coming years. However due to absence of exact potential drugs there will always remain a huge Unmet Alzheimer’s Drug Market. For the year 2018 Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market will be just 10% of Unmet Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market.
Renub Research study titled “Alzheimer’s Pipeline Drugs Review, Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market & Forecast – Global Analysis” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Alzheimer’s Disease Market. This 110 page report with 29 Figures and 11 Tables studies the Global Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/180278
Present & Pipeline Drugs Studied in this Report
This report contains 10 chapters.
(Chapter 1): Executive Summary
(Chapter 2): This Chapter is divided into 2 parts
A. Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market & Forecast data available from 2003 to 2018
B. Unmet Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market & Forecast (Market Potential) data available from 2010 to 2018. (Unmet market is the potential market which could have been achieved if right drug have been introduced in the market)
(Chapter 3): This chapter talks about drugs which has failed while in Clinical trials
(Chapter 4): This chapter provides Market Share of Alzheimer’s Disease Drug from 2003 to 2018. All the 9 Alzheimer’s drug mentioned above have been covered in this chapter.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948