New Financial Services market report from WealthInsight: "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Switzerland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/27/2012 -- This report is a thorough analysis of the Swiss Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- As of 2011, there are over 290,000 HNWIs in Switzerland, with a combined wealth of around US$1.3 trillion, accounting for roughly 60% of Switzerland's total wealth.
- The global private banking industry is estimated to have assets under management of just over US$16.5 trillion. The Swiss wealth management sector accounts for a high 17% of this, making it the second largest country by AuM after the United States. Offshore makes up the bulk of AuM with the other funds being sourced from local HNWIs.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Swiss HNWIs across five wealth bands
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Switzerland
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: UBS, Credit Suisse, Pictet & Cie., Julius Baer, Lombard Odier, Clariden Leu, EFG International, Banca Della, Union Bancaire, Sarasin, Zurcher, Vontobel, St Galler, Wegelin & Co., Dreyfus Sohne & Cie., Scobag, Mirabaud & Cie, Jacob Safra, Falcon, Syz & Co., HSBC, Credit Agricole, Coutts, BNP, Deutsche, JP Morgan, SG, LGT, Citibank, ABN Amro, Santander, Rothschild, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Wealth, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in France
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Germany
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in India
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the UK
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore
- Challenges to the Wealth Sector in India and China
- China - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Opportunities for Wealth Managers and Private Banks