Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/14/2012 -- Champagne's direct correlation to economic dynamics has historically proven to be a double-edged sword. The category mirrors the state of economies and, at the same time, its narrow focus on Western markets increases downside risks in the case of a crisis. As dark clouds of fresh financial turmoil are gathering, will champagne's sparkle shield the category from a perfect storm of extreme discounting, other sparkling wine's cannibalising advance and the Champagne region's traditionalism?
Euromonitor International's Champagne and Issues Bubbling Under the Surface global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Alcoholic Drinks market in both the off-trade and the on-trade, it highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands by total volume, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Surface Logix - Product Pipeline Review - Q4 2010
- Champagne in the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Countries Market Overview and Forecasts to 2014
- The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2011-2021
- Surface Care in the Netherlands
- Salt River Project - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Illinois Municipal Electric Agency - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- City of Colorado Springs - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- JEA - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Salt River Project - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile