New Consumer Goods market report from Timetric: "Changing Trends in Business Travel Booking"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- "Changing Trends in Business Travel Booking" is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes executive's opinions on the relevance of travel meta-search options, and identifies key factors affecting the selection of airlines and car rental operators for business travel. The report also examines executive viewpoints about cutbacks in group incentive travel programs and premium travel plans. Furthermore, it analyzes companies' approaches to business travel booking, and identifies executives' responses when business travel is combined with leisure.
- Respondents' choice of airline carriers is influenced by comfortable seating and free baggage check
- Good online customer reviews and deals and packages are key deciding factors for hotel booking
- TripAdvisor was the most-used travel meta-search website by executives in the last six months
- Executives expect reduced budgets for group incentive travel programs
- Most executives favor car rental companies which offer GPS navigation and car drop-off and pick-up services
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features the opinions of travel and tourism industry respondents about the changing trends in business travel booking covering the following aspects:
- Companies' approaches to business travel booking
- Key factors for airline selection
- Decisive criteria for airline booking
- Key parameters for car rental company choices
- Factors influencing hotel-booking decisions
- Extension of business trips for leisure purposes - additional days' leisure spend
- Extension of business trips for leisure purposes - staying preferences
- Significance of travel meta-search options
- Popular travel meta-search websites
- Cutback expectations for group incentive travel programs
- Reasons for cutbacks in premium travel plans
Reasons to Get this Report
- The report highlights companies' approaches to business travel bookings, enabling travel operators to restructure their business travel plans.
- The report enables readers to take strategic decisions by understanding the relevance of travel meta-search options, and identifying popular travel meta-search websites used by business travelers.
- The report examines key factors influencing executives' airline and hotel-booking decisions. This will help companies to improve customer service and implement development strategies.
- The report provides cutback expectations about group incentive travel programs, which are likely to influence growth prospects.
- The report highlights staying preferences during extensions of business trips to leisure trips, along with the number of extra days spent for leisure purposes. This will help to gauge consumer behavior.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Wego, Momondo, Kayak, Skyscanner, Hipmunk, Cheapflights, TripAdvisor, Pinpoint Travel Group, Dealbase, Travelocity, Expedia
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Travel and Tourism in the UK to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Travel and Tourism in Poland to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Singapore to 2017