Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Charge Cards in Argentina", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/04/2013 -- The number of charge cards in circulation remained low in Argentina, accounting for less than 1% of financial cards in circulation in 2012. As a product orientated towards higher-income consumers, it is a niche card type. Charge cards allow high-income Argentineans to purchase products and services without limits. Charge cards saw a 7% rise in card numbers in circulation in 2012, while transaction volumes increased by 8% and transaction value grew by 29%, driven in part by the high inflation...
Euromonitor International's Charge Card Transactions in Argentina report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Commercial Charge Card Transactions, Personal Charge Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Charge Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Charge Cards in Spain
- Charge Cards in Thailand
- Charge Cards in Switzerland
- Charge Cards in France
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Charge Cards in The Czech Republic
- Charge Cards in Indonesia
- Financial Cards and Payments in Brazil
- Financial Cards and Payments in Argentina
- Financial Cards and Payments in Germany