Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence: Market Assessment, Application Analysis, and Forecasts 2017 - 2022” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2016 -- Existing User Interfaces (UI) do not scale very well. Chatbots represent a way for brands, businesses and publishers to interact with users without requiring them to download an app, become familiar with a new UI, or configure and update regularly. Chatbots provide a conversational interfaces supported by Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide automated, contextual communications.
Chatbots are taking Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to a new level as business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and consumer-to-business communications is both automated and improved by way of push and pull of the right information at the right time. Chatbots also provide benefits to customers as both existing clients and prospects enjoy the freedom to interact on their own terms.
As the interface between humans and computers evolves from an "operational" interface (Websites and traditional Apps) to an increasingly more "conversational" interface (ChatBots, Voice Interfaces, etc.), expectations about how humans communicate, consume content, use apps, and engage in commerce will change dramatically. This transformation is poised to impact virtually every aspect of marketing and sales operations for every industry vertical.
This research provides and in-depth assessment of the Chatbots market including the following:
- Global and regional forecasts by industry, application, and business model
- Analysis of Chatbot market across industry verticals with use cases in diverse sectors
- Analysis of Chatbot companies including their strategic initiatives, solutions, applications, and services
- Assessment of current Chatbot developments and role of Machine Learning and AI other technologies
- Analysis of Chatbot architecture, feature/functionality, and how it will impact enterprise and business in general
- Assessment of emerging Chatbot business models and associated economic impact on labor, investments, and ROI
- Chatbots are moving aggressively beyond CRM in leading industry verticals
- Stand-alone Chatbots are expected to contribute 40% of the market by 2022
- Lost jobs due to Chatbots and other AI represent lost wages of $262.7B annually by 2021
- Consumer Chatbot applications will continue to lead the market through 2022 with $744M in revenue
- Global and regional Chatbot forecasts for 2017 - 2022
- Understand Chatbot technologies including AI integration
- Identify market challenges and opportunities for Chatbots
- Understand the macro and micro economic impact of Chatbots
- Identify market leading Chatbot companies, apps, and solutions
- Identify market opportunities for Chatbots across many industries
- Learn what Chatbot approaches have worked, not worked, and why
- Next generation UI companies
- Artificial Intelligence companies
- Communication service providers
- Internet and mobile app developers
- Machine Language based app providers
- Enterprise, SMB, and companies of all types
Spanning over 133 pages, 14 Tables and 5 Figures "Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence: Market Assessment, Application Analysis, and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report covers Introduction, Intelligent Chatbots Ecosystem Analysis, Chatbot Market: SWOT Analysis and Use Cases, Chatbots Market Analysis and Forecasts, Chatbot Company and Solution Analysis, Conclusions and Recommendations. This report Covered 49 Companies few are - 24me, Amazon, Anboto Group, AppFront, Apple Inc., Artificial Solutions Ltd., Aspect Software, Inc., Conversica, Creative Virtual Ltd., Cubic, CX Company, eGain Corporation, Eidoserve Inc., Existor, Facebook Inc., Foursquare, Google, Haptik, Inc., Helpshift, Hound, HP.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/chatbots-and-artificial-intelligence-market-assessment-application-analysis-and
Find all IT Services Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/it-services
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions