Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cheese in Ukraine", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/30/2013 -- During the first half of 2012, Ukraine found itself embroiled in the so-called 'cheese war' with Russia. The products of the seven largest Ukrainian cheese companies were denied distribution within Russia as these products contain vegetable fats, which are no longer permitted in cheese in Russia. As a result, there was suddenly a major cheese surplus in Ukraine, which limited unit price increases in the category and also boosted cheese consumption in Ukraine.
Euromonitor International's Cheese in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Processed Cheese, Unprocessed Cheese.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cheese market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cheese Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Cheese Market in France to 2016
- Cheese Market in China to 2016
- Cheese Market in India to 2016
- Cheese Market in Brazil to 2016
- Cheese Market in Spain to 2016
- Cheese Market in Germany to 2016
- Cheese Market in United States to 2016
- Cheese Market in Russia to 2016
- Cheese Market in India to 2016: Market Profile