Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2012 -- Cheese (retail) in Canada by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2012. This report covers hard/extra hard, semi-hard, soft, spreadable/processed cheese. It excludes cottage cheese, fromage frais/quark/curd/paneer and cheese dips. Market size comprises packaged and unpackaged sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Cheese (retail) in Canada is given in %, CAD, USD and tonnes with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Canada. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cheese (retail) in Australia - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cheese (retail) in New Zealand - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cheese (retail) in Germany - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cheese in Canada - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cheese in Germany - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cheese in Australia - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cheese in New Zealand - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cheese (retail) - Australia - A Snapshot (2011)
- Cheese (retail) in Finland - a Snapshot (2011)
- Cheese (retail) in Canada - A Snapshot (2011)