Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Despite the tough economic conditions in the country after significant fuel price increases in 2013, middle- to high-income consumers still had high enough purchasing power to buy branded and even more sophisticated childrenswear. Furthermore, children usually need a number of different changes of clothing in a day; hence parents do not usually stop at buying a couple of items for their children. These factors, combined with the increase in the number of retail outlets selling branded clothing across major cities in Indonesia, helped the growth of childrenswear in the country in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In 2013 childrenswear remained highly fragmented in the country, with a multitude of small domestic companies selling their brands through traditional independent apparel and footwear specialist retailers, and also in department stores. The majority of childrenswear is manufactured locally - despite the growing number of Chinese imports - and no local player has a recognisable brand name that consumers associate with childrenswear.
The increase in modern retailing across cities in Indonesia will help to drive sales of childrenswear in the forecast period, because of the increasing options and wide availability of brands. Furthermore, increasing advertising and investment in new launches by manufacturers will boost sales of childrenswear during the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Childrenswear industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Childrenswear industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Childrenswear in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Childrenswear in Indonesia?
- What are the major brands in Indonesia?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Commercial Charge Card Transactions, Personal Charge Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Childrenswear in Australia
- Childrenswear in Greece
- Childrenswear in Norway
- Childrenswear in Morocco
- Childrenswear in Canada
- Childrenswear in Chile
- Childrenswear in Venezuela
- Childrenswear in Ukraine
- Childrenswear in Egypt
- Childrenswear in Malaysia