New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Childrenswear in the Philippines"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2014 -- Foreign brands of adult apparel are the ones most actively introduced in previous years. However, in 2013, there was an increase in the ventures of local companies to bring international childrenswear brands in the country. Retail Specialist Inc Group, for instance, made the US brand Justice available locally. Stores Specialists Inc, meanwhile, expanded its portfolio of international labels as it now holds the franchise to the American brand, Aeropostale. French brand, Petit Bateau, on the other hand, was brought in by domestic company, Adrenaline Group of Companies. This development provides insight into the confidence of these companies on the willingness of consumers to upgrade in their purchases even in childrenswear which have a relatively shorter replacement cycle.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Lifestyle Concepts Co Inc maintained its leadership in childrenswear with value share of 9% in 2013. The company which owns the home-grown brand, Gingersnaps, likewise earned the biggest increase in value sales in 2013 at 13%. Offering maternity apparel, the company is able to introduce to prospective mothers early on, its line of childrenswear. It is thus, able to build familiarity and better recall for its brand even before mothers give birth. The company's products are also accessible to consumers with a wide network of stores concentrated mostly in Metro Manila and including major cities in key provinces.
Local companies are expected to be more active in bringing in foreign apparel brands that cater to teenagers than those that focus on babies and toddlers alone. This is because teenagers are increasingly becoming fashion-savvy and aware of international brands through their exposure to blogs and social media. Introduction of foreign brands specialising on baby and toddler wear, however, is predicted to be limited due to its smaller opportunity for growth as it is expected to be patronised mainly by those belonging to upper-middle to high-income groups.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Childrenswear industry in Philippines with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Childrenswear industry in Philippines, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Childrenswear in Philippines market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Childrenswear in Philippines?
- What are the major brands in Philippines?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Childrenswear in South Africa
- Childrenswear in Japan
- Childrenswear in Australia
- Childrenswear in Italy
- Childrenswear in Hungary
- Childrenswear in the United Arab Emirates
- Childrenswear in Portugal
- Childrenswear in Indonesia
- Childrenswear in Greece
- Childrenswear in the US