Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2013 -- Chile Ophthalmic Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018, a new report that provides key market data on the Chile Ophthalmic Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Intraocular Lens (IOL), Vision Care, Cataract Surgery Devices, Refractive Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices and Glaucoma Surgery Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments.
- Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Devices market categories – Intraocular Lens (IOL), Vision Care, Cataract Surgery Devices, Refractive Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices and Glaucoma Surgery Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Chile Ophthalmic Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Essilor International, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., CIBA Vision Corporation, Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Hoya Corporation, Carl Zeiss AG, Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Chile Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Essilor International Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. CIBA Vision Corporation Alcon, Inc. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated Hoya Corporation Carl Zeiss AG Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. Nidek Co., Ltd. Topcon Corporation Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG Haag-Streit AG Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co KG Heidelberg Engineering GmbH Ajinomoto Trading, Inc. SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG Tomey Corporation Quantel Medical SA Welch Allyn Inc. Lumenis Ltd. Ellex Medical Lasers Limited GEUDER AG Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center International BV
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)