Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Future of the Chilean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2015 -- The Future of the Chilean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 Report provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, industry leading companies, and key news.
- During 2011-2015, Chile's defense expenditure registered growth of -11.49%, decreasing from US$4.2 billion in 2011 to US$2.6 billion in 2015
- However, military expenditure is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.74% during 2016-2020, to value US$3.5 billion in 2020
- Chile's maritime border dispute with Peru and Bolivia, active participation in international peacekeeping missions along with its plans to prepare its forces with advanced equipment, technology, command systems, and adequate training to drive defense expenditure during 2016-2020
- Demand for equipment is mainly expected to revolve around multi-role aircraft, transport aircraft, electronic warfare systems, and military helicopters during 2016-2020
This report offers detailed analysis of Chile's defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on detailed analysis of the defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during 2016-2020. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during 2016-2020
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Spanning over 115 pages "Future of the Chilean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities, Defense Procurement Market Dynamics, Industry Dynamics, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered companies are - FAMAE, Desarrollo de Tecnologias y Sistemas (DTS), Linktronic Radar Systems, SISDEF Ltda
For more information visit:
To browse more Defence Reports visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/defence
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter