Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Chilled Processed Food in Peru", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/14/2013 -- Chilled/processed meats continued to increase in popularity in 2012. Peruvians living in urban areas, which are growing quickly and have relatively low unemployment rates, faced increasing time pressure over the review period. While Peruvians have traditionally relied on unpackaged alternatives sold in bakeries and delis, rising incomes and busy schedules are resulting in increasing demand for packaged alternatives to traditional meats. Companies are helping to drive this trend by releasing...
Euromonitor International's Chilled Processed Food in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chilled Fish/Seafood, Chilled Lunch Kits, Chilled Noodles, Chilled Pizza, Chilled Processed Meat, Chilled Ready Meals, Chilled Soup, Chilled/Fresh Pasta, Fresh Cut Fruits, Prepared Salads.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Chilled Processed Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed Market in China to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed Market in United States to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed Market in Spain to 2016
- Chilled Processed Food in the US
- Chilled Processed Food in Japan
- Chilled Processed Food in Malaysia
- Chilled Processed Food in South Korea
- Packaged Food in Venezuela
- Packaged Food in China
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)