Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/26/2012 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of 'China Carbonates Category Profile' to its offering.
The China Carbonated Soft Drinks Category Profile comprises of text, data tables and charts. Supported by market commentary, data includes consumption trends (historical and forecasts to 2014), segmentation data (flavour, regular vs low calorie), packaging analysis (pack material, refillable vs non-refillable, multi vs single serve), distribution splits and leading companies' percentage market share. In addition, market commentary also looks at the outlook for carbonates, private label, marketing, pricing including market value (at consumer price) and new products for 2010.
This report includes historic and forecast consumption trends along woth segmentation data, packaging analysis, distribution splits and leading companies percentage market share.
Reasons to Buy
The China Carbonated Soft Drinks Category Profile from Canadean provides a comprehensive overview of the CSD market in China.
Priced at just $720, category profiles are a cost effective way of quickly gaining an understanding of the dynamics and structure of the market.
Available in over 800 country category combinations, making them ideal for comparisons between markets/categories.
- Consumption volume (million litres, litres per capita, million cases and 8oz servings per capita) 2005 to 2010 plus forecasts to 2014F
- Market commentary on current and emerging trends plus the outlook for CSDs
- Further commentary on private label, marketing and pricing/valuation
- Percentage growth rates (CAGR) 2005-2010, 2007-2010, 2009-2010
- Market value 2010 (at consumer price)
- Segment analysis (flavour, regular vs low calorie) 2009-2011F
- Packaging analysis (pack material, refillable vs non-refillable, multi vs single serve) 2009-2011F
- Distribution splits (off-premise/retail/at-home vs on-premise/away from home) 2009-2011F
- Leading companies' percentage share 2009-2010
- New products 2010
View the detailed table of contents here: http://www.reportstack.com/product/62907/china-carbonates-category-profile.html