China High Net Worth Industry 2015 Market and Forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2015 -- Summary
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/high-net-worth-trends-in-china-2015-16432
- Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in China 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/high-net-worth-trends-in-china-2015-16432#requestSample
- There were 1,347,713 HNWIs in China in 2014. These HNWIs held US$4.8 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$3.6 million.
- Chinese HNWI numbers increased by 5.3% in 2014, following a 5.5% increase in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Chinese HNWIs is forecast to grow by 50.9%, to reach 2.2 million by 2019, while HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 75.9%, to reach US$9.5 trillion by the same year.
China Merchant Bank Co. Ltd
Agricultural Bank of China Ltd
Bank of China Ltd
Bank of Communications Co. Ltd
China CITIC Bank Corp. Ltd
China Construction Bank Corp
China Minsheng Banking Corp
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd
Industrial Bank Co. Ltd
Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)