China HNWI Asset Allocation Industry 2015 and forecast to 2019 Analysis by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2015 -- Synopsis
China HNWI Asset Allocation Industry 2015 - 2019 Key Trends, Demand, Forecast and Analysis provides the latest asset allocations of China HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of China HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Read Complete Report with TOC:
- Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in China 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Request for Sample:
- Equities was the largest asset class for Chinese HNWIs in 2014, with 29.2% of total HNWI assets, followed by real estate with 28.9%, business interests with 22.0%, cash and deposits with 13.2%, fixed-income with 3.6% and alternatives with 3.1%.
- Equities, business interests and real estate recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 136.8%, 121.8% and 109.8%.
- Alternative assets held by Chinese HNWIs decreased during the review period, going from 3.4% of total HNWI assets in 2010 to 3.1% in 2014. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 1.8% to 1.5% of total assets over the same period.
- Allocations in commodities are expected to decline over the forecast period, to reach 1.1% of total HNWI assets by 2019, as global liquidity will tighten due to a forecast near-term drop in demand for raw materials from China.
- Chinese HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$2.2 trillion in 2014, representing 46.0% of wealth holdings.
China Merchant Bank Co. Ltd
Agricultural Bank of China Ltd
Bank of China Ltd
Bank of Communications Co. Ltd
China CITIC Bank Corp. Ltd
China Construction Bank Corp
China Minsheng Banking Corp
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd
Industrial Bank Co. Ltd
Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd