Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/05/2012 -- China Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2018 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors and Others provides key market data on the China Patient Monitoring market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within six market categories – Fetal Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors,and Patient Monitoring Accessories. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Patient Monitoring market categories – Fetal Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors and Patient Monitoring Accessories .
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the six market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the China Patient Monitoringmarket.
- Key players covered include Mindray Medical International Limited, Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd., GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Rossmax International Ltd. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the China Patient Monitoring competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Mindray Medical International Limited Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd. GE Healthcare Philips Healthcare Nihon Kohden Corporation Rossmax International Ltd. 3M Health Care Ltd. Sunray Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd. Covidien plc Microlife Corporation Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Welch Allyn Inc. Terumo Corporation Edan Instruments, Inc. A&D Medical / LifeSource Bionet Co.,Ltd. Ambu A/S
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: