Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of China Power Investment Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
China Power Investment Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) is a state-owned investment holding corporation. The company specializes in energy project investments, development, construction, operation and management of power sources. It organizes production and marketing of electric power. CPI is one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in China, and a comprehensive energy group integrating industries of power, coal, aluminum, railway and shipping port. It is one of the three organizations that develop, construct and operate nuclear power plants in China. The company operates through 31 wholly-owned subsidiaries, eight branches, two directly affiliated institutions and one co-holding company.
China Power Investment Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 14, 2014: Zhangguang Wind Power Project Approved
Dec 24, 2013: Shanshan Phase II and III PV Stations Synchronized
Dec 24, 2013: Laxiwa Hydropower Station and Golmud PV Station Entitled Beautiful Power Plants of China
Dec 23, 2013: 20MW Keping Phase I PV Station Synchronized
Dec 19, 2013: Hebei Company's 50MWp PV Station Put Into Operation
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
China Power Investment Corporation
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit