New Fixed Networks research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2013 -- BMI View: The Chinese telecommunications industry is the biggest in the world in terms of existing size and growth potential, with the 1.18bn mobile subscriptions representing only a penetration rate of 84.9% at the end of June 2013. There are substantial growth opportunities in rural regions where markets are still untapped, while in higher income urban areas 3G subscription growth is robust. While there are significant opportunities, fulfilling the potential requires significant investment from the private and public sector, a capability that could weaken if the broader economy deteriorates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The latest data from MIIT show the mobile market continued to expand in H113, with total subscriptions increasing by 30.8mn to 1.176bn at the end of June 2013.
- The decline in fixed-line subscriptions accelerated in H113, with the total number falling to a low of 272.9mn by the end of June 2013.
- There was an unexpected decline in fixed broadband subscriptions in Q213 according to MIIT. We believe this relates to a cleansing of subscription totals, given the low penetration rate and previous subscription growth momentum.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sri Lanka Telecommunications Report Q4 2013
- Hungary Telecommunications Report Q4 2013
- Bulgaria Telecommunications Report Q4 2013
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Telecommunications Report Q4 2013
- Belgium Telecommunications Report Q4 2013
- Chile Telecommunications Report Q4 2013
- Czech Republic Telecommunications Report Q4 2013
- Norway Telecommunications Report Q4 2013
- Greece Telecommunications Report Q4 2013
- Indonesia Telecommunications Report Q4 2013