China Ultra HNWIs Market 2015 Key Trends, Size, Analysis, Forecast to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2015 -- Summary
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/ultra-hnwis-in-china-2015-16429
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in China
- Size of China wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/ultra-hnwis-in-china-2015-16429#requestSample
Reasons To Buy
- The Ultra HNWIs in China 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 8,366 UHNWIs in China in 2014, with an average per capita wealth of US$180.3 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 194 billionaires, 2,790 centimillionaires and 5,382 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 0.6% of the total Chinese HNWI population in 2014, lower than the global average of 0.7%. The number of Chinese UHNWIs increased by 73.1% during the review period, going from 4,832 in 2010 to 8,366 in 2014.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands; while the number of billionaires increased by 98.0%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 72.8% and 72.6% respectively.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 50.6%, to reach 14,031 in 2019. This will include 285 billionaires, 4,585 centimillionaires and 9,161 affluent millionaires.
China Merchant Bank Co. Ltd
Agricultural Bank of China Ltd
Bank of China Ltd
Bank of Communications Co. Ltd
China CITIC Bank Corp. Ltd
China Construction Bank Corp
China Minsheng Banking Corp
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd
Industrial Bank Co. Ltd
Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)