China Wealth Sector Industry 2015 Analysis and Forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2015 -- Summary
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Complete report is available @:
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Request for Sample:
- Chinese HNWIs held 19.9% (US$963.8 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2014, which is below the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$1.7 trillion by 2019, accounting for 18.2 % of total HNWI assets.
- In 2014, the Asia-Pacific region accounted for 65.2% of Chinese HNWIs' foreign assets.
- This was followed by North America with 10.2%, South America with 9.3%, Europe with 7.1%, the Middle East with 4.3% and Africa with 3.9%.
- Chinese HNWI allocations to South America increased compared with other regions during the review period, going from 5.9% in 2010 to 9.3% in 2014. The Asia-Pacific was also an emerging region in terms of global investments.
- HNWIs are expected to further increase their levels of investment in South America over the forecast period, to reach 11.6% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
China Merchant Bank Co. Ltd
Agricultural Bank of China Ltd
Bank of China Ltd
Bank of Communications Co. Ltd
China CITIC Bank Corp. Ltd
China Construction Bank Corp
China Minsheng Banking Corp
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd
Industrial Bank Co. Ltd
Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)