DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Chondrosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2017 -- Chondrosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Chondrosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Chondrosarcoma is a malignant cancer whose tumor cells produce a pure hyaline cartilage that results in abnormal bone and/or cartilage growth. Signs and symptoms include pain in the affected area that may worsen at night or during physical activity, swelling in the painful area, a lump or mass, enlargement of an existing growth, limping, difficulty moving the affected limb, changes in urination. Treatment includes chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Publisher's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Chondrosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Chondrosarcoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Chondrosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Chondrosarcoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 7, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Chondrosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Chondrosarcoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Chondrosarcoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Chondrosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Chondrosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Chondrosarcoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Chondrosarcoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chondrosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 165 pages "Chondrosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Chondrosarcoma - Overview, Chondrosarcoma - Therapeutics Development, Pipeline Overview, Chondrosarcoma - Therapeutics Assessment, Appendix. This report Covered Companies - Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc, Celgene Corp, CytRx Corp, Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd, EpiZyme Inc, Horizon Pharma Plc, Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc, Merck & Co Inc, Novartis AG.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/chondrosarcoma-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.