DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Chronic Asthma-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016” research report to their website DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, Karnataka -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2016 -- Chronic Asthma-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016", provides comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, Phase III pipeline drugs and their API Manufacturersacross the globe. A key objective of the Chronic Asthma Report is to understand the market and pipeline status of the drugs around the Chronic Asthma to explore the generic development opportunities, licensing opportunities and to gain competitive advantage on designing pipeline startegies. The DelveInsight's Report provides the historical and forecasted sales of the drugs till 2018. The Report gives insights into patents providing the patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Chronic Asthma. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, DelveInsight's report also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India.
- A snapshot of the global Market and Phase III therapeutics scenario for Chronic Asthma.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Chronic Asthma, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Chronic Asthma with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Chronic Asthma drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in theUS, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Chronic Asthma drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Chronic Asthma drugs.
- Coverage of Chronic Asthma Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure to 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Chronic Asthma key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Chronic Asthma.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Chronic Asthma.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs forChronic Asthmaand gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III Pipeline drugs.
- Develop and designstrategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III Pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Chronic Asthma.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing US market.
Spanning over 100 pages "Chronic Asthma-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016" report covers Indication Overview, Market Drugs Landscape, Global API Manufacturers Assessment, Phase III Drugs Landscape, Drugs Market Data and Forecasted Sales Figure-2018, Marketed Drugs for Chronic Asthma, Phase III Drugs for Chronic Asthma, Discontinued Drugs for Chronic Asthma, Appendix, Methodology
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/delveinsight/chronic-asthma-global-api-manufacturers-marketed-and-phase-iii-drugs-landscape-2016
Insomnia-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016; visit - http://www.drugpipeline.net/delveinsight/insomnia-global-api-manufacturers-marketed-and-phase-iii-drugs-landscape-2016
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST)- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023; visit - http://www.drugpipeline.net/delveinsight/gastrointestinal-stromal-tumors-gist-market-insights-epidemiology-and-market-forecast
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.