RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) – Pipeline Review, H2 2014” report to its research database. The report provides an overview of the Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure)’s therapeutic pipeline.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2014 -- This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Chronic kidney disease is identified by a blood test for creatinine. Higher levels of creatinine indicate a lower glomerular filtration rate and as a result a decreased capability of the kidneys to excrete waste products. Creatinine levels may be normal in the early stages of CKD, and the condition is discovered if urinalysis (testing of a urine sample) shows that the kidney is allowing the loss of protein or red blood cells into the urine. To fully investigate the underlying cause of kidney damage, various forms of medical imaging, blood tests and often renal biopsy (removing a small sample of kidney tissue) are employed to find out if there is a reversible cause for the kidney malfunction. Recent professional guidelines classify the severity of chronic kidney disease in five stages, with stage 1 being the mildest and usually causing few symptoms and stage 5 being a severe illness with poor life expectancy if untreated. Stage 5 CKD is often called end stage renal disease (ESRD), end stage renal failure (ESRF), or end-stage kidney disease (ESKD) and is synonymous with the now outdated terms chronic kidney failure (CKF) or chronic renal failure (CRF).
Complete Report Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/chronic-kidney-disease-chronic-renal-failure-pipeline-review-h2-2014-market-report.html.
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development:
Hospira, Inc.; AstraZeneca PLC; Eli Lilly and Company; Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Astellas Pharma Inc.; OPKO Health, Inc.; Toray Industries, Inc.; Evotec AG; NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc; La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company; Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; AFFiRiS AG; Acceleron Pharma, Inc.; Nippon Zoki; Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Angion Biomedica Corp.; Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Vitae Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Stelic Institute & Co.; Vicore Pharma AB; Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.; Sphaera Pharma Pvt. Ltd.; Multi Gene Vascular Systems Ltd; Bio-inRen; Red Glead Discovery AB.
Order a Purchase copy @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=235035 .
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) Drug Profiles:
beraprost sodium LA, cinacalcet hydrochloride, epoetin zeta, sotatercept, eculizumab, GCS-100, tolvaptan, tenapanor hydrochloride, LY-3016859, SP-20103, VTP-27999, CTP-499, LY-3113593, Peptide to Modulate GHSR for Chronic Kidney Disease, KBP-5074, INT-767, C-21, CAT-4000 Series, ANG-3070, MultiGeneGraft, CXA-10, CAT-4001, SphK2 Program, (docetaxel + ceramide), AS-2444697, NZ-419, Small Molecule to Inhibit Soluble Epoxide Hydrolase for Chronic Kidney Disease, Vida-5, Vaccine for Chronic Kidney Disease, Small Molecules for Chronic Kidney Disease, siRNA for Chronic Diseases, STNM-310, Drug for Kidney Diseases, Small Molecules for Chronic Kidney Disease, Drugs to Inhibit CYP24 for CKD and Pre-CKD, Small Molecules for Chronic Kidney Disease, Fluorophosphophloretin, BRN-1889, ANG-3557.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure)
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Browse more reports on Renal therapeutics Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/kidney/kidneyrenal-therapeutics.