Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 market report to its offering
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
, 'Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indications therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- A review of the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Johnson & Johnson
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
EpiGenesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
Vectura Group plc
Pearl Therapeutics, Inc.
Nycomed International Management GmbH
ASKA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Zambon Group S.p.A.
OPKO Health, Inc.
Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd.
Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Yungjin Pharm Ind. Co., Ltd.
Dynavax Technologies Corporation
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
Biotie Therapies Corp.
Seoul Pharma Co., Ltd.
Neurim Pharmaceuticals (1991) Ltd.
Innate Pharma SA
Verona Pharma Plc
Advinus Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd.
Alba Therapeutics Corporation
Palau Pharma S.A
Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos S/A
Aquinox Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ProtAffin Biotechnologie AG
Nostrum Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Axikin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
MSM Protein Technologies, Inc.
AIM Therapeutics Inc.
BioMarck Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
Theraclone Sciences, Inc.
Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Transtech Pharma, Inc.
Edmond Pharma Srl
Cempra Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Action Pharma A/S
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Medestea Research & Production S.p.A.
Stelic Institute & Co.
Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc.
MicroDose Therapeutx, Inc.
SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Beech Tree Labs, Inc.
Errant Gene Therapeutics, LLC
Stempeutics Research Private Limited
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit