Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2012 -- Qualitative changes in tourism had an adverse affect on sales of alcoholic drinks overall, impacting on-trade consumption in particular. However, some categories were hit harder than others. More specifically, sales of cider/perry faced a double-digit volume decline in 2010, given the niche nature of cider in Greece, focusing primarily on Northern European tourists. With little or no appeal for domestic consumers, the impact from a migration from independent tourism to all-inclusive packs was...
Euromonitor International's Cider/Perry in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cider/Perry market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emerging Ingredients in Food and Drinks: Growth opportunities in flavors and formulation by product category
- Clinical Trial Recruitment in Orphan Diseases - Patient Numbers in Ovarian Cancer Trials Exceed Other Orphan Diseases in Oncology
- Business Confidence in the Global Construction Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- Future Flavor Trends in Food: New opportunities in sensory innovation
- Commercial Insight: Cytotoxic Therapies - Drug launches in rare indications to offset the decline in cytotoxic sales
- Nuclear's Role in the Energy Mix to 2020 - Regulations for Emission Reduction and Huge Power Demand in Emerging Economies Reviving the Industry
- Semiconductors in Solar PV Power Systems to 2015 - Government Incentives and Feed-in Tariffs to Create Growth Potential for Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Clinical Trial Recruitment in Central Nervous System Disorders - Highest Number of Patients were Recruited for Clinical Trials in Schizophrenia
- Emerging Market for Clinical Trials in Argentina - Major Cost Advantages over the US in Conducting Clinical Trials Will Encourage Drug Development
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery - Earlier Usage of Biomarkers in Optimization Stage to Reduce Drug Attrition Rate Significantly