Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cider/Perry in Greece", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Despite the growth in tourism, which was expected to boost sales of cider in 2013, this did not happen, simply because the northern Europeans who visited Greece this year, and who are the key consumer base for cider, opted mostly for all-inclusive holiday packages, and therefore they did not contribute much to the region's economy.
Athenian Brewery led cider/perry with a 48% volume share in 2013. The company has the distribution of the Strongbow brand in Greece, and benefits from having a strong distribution network. Mythos Brewery, with the Magners and Somersby brands, ranked second with a volume share of 28% in 2013.
A lack of awareness amongst Greek consumers, and the fact that no player plans to proceed with the necessary marketing activities to initiate a trend for cider in Greece, are the two main obstacles to cider increasing its penetration.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cider/Perry industry in Greece with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cider/Perry industry in Greece, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cider/Perry in Greece market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cider/Perry in Greece?
- What are the major brands in Greece?
- Is premiumisation expected to continue to be an important driver in cider?
- Who are the key consumers of cider: men, women, younger or older consumers?
- Where is cider mainly consumed- at home or away from home?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Construction and Mining Machinery Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Vitamin and Provitamin Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in Ukraine