Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cider/Perry in Hong Kong, China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2013 -- Cider/perry registered slower total volume sales growth in 2012, compared to 2011, due to stronger competition from other alcoholic drinks. Consumers were increasingly exposed to information from within and without the industry and they were more willing to try different alcoholic drinks. This restricted the growth potential for cider/perry. For example, wine was widely publicised for its health benefits, which distracted consumers away from cider/perry at the end of the review period.
Euromonitor International's Cider/Perry in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cider/Perry market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Retailing in Hong Kong, China
- Hong Kong Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Hong Kong to 2016
- Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Healthcare Insurance in Hong Kong to 2016: Market Databook
- Emerging Opportunities in Hong Kong's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape