Fast Market Research recommends "Cider/Perry in Hungary" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- After the successful launch of the first products in the category of cider in 2011, the sustained boom recorded in sales of cider continued to build unabated throughout 2012 and 2013. Cider has so far been a major success, gaining many consumers, especially women, from other alcoholic drinks and even non-alcoholic drink categories. In addition to the rapid expansion of the existing key brands Somersby and Strongbow, several new imported products have been launched in the category in recent years and these have so far met with outstanding success.
Carlsberg Hungary Kft continued to dominate cider/perry in 2013 with its Somersby brand holding a 60% volume share. Somersby assumed the leading position in the category at the launch of the cider category as its sweet flavour suits the tastes of the majority of Hungarian consumers. Heineken is developing quickly in the category with its Strongbow Gold brand and it had already generated a 25% volume share by the end of 2013. Parador Kft has maintained third position since 2012 with its Fizz, Sherwood and Bulmers brands. Various smaller imported brands have been introduced into the category, but none of them has been able to assume leadership in the category yet, mainly due to their higher unit prices and weaker promotional presence.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The dynamic growth being recorded in sales of cider in Hungary is expected to slow down during the forecast period as the category edges closer towards saturation and maturity sets in towards the end of the forecast period. The number and variety of brands available in the category and the already quite high levels of competition can thus be expected to continue increasing. Hungarian consumers are set to become increasingly accustomed to the availability of cider in both on-trade and off-trade outlets.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cider/Perry industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cider/Perry industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cider/Perry in Hungary market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cider/Perry in Hungary?
- What are the major brands in Hungary?
- Is premiumisation expected to continue to be an important driver in cider?
- Who are the key consumers of cider: men, women, younger or older consumers?
- Where is cider mainly consumed- at home or away from home?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dairy Product Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth