Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cider/Perry in Norway", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- Cider/perry recorded impressive growth in Norway 2013, with much of the growth driven by brands without added sugar and brands which are drier and less sweet. The increasingly broad range of products available in cider/perry in Norway has caught the attention of various consumer groups such as those who are paying attention to their calorie intake and beer drinking men. Low calorie cider is by now regarded as a perfectly acceptable alternative to wine and these products have so far been very successful among those Norwegian people who want to drink alcohol with fewer calories. In addition, product innovation has been strong in cider/perry in recent years and this has resulted in drier and less sweet varieties of cider becoming more popular in general. Such types of cider are generally more popular among consumers aged over 25 and are often considered to be a refreshing alternative to beer. Furthermore, the rising popularity of English and Irish cider brands through on-trade channels culminated in high growth rates in the category during 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Hansa Borg Bryggerier led cider/perry in 2013 with a 40% volume share through the Grevens brand, followed by Ringnes AS with 34% through the Somersby brand. As the two largest beer breweries in Norway and the companies which historically made the strongest commitment to developing sales of cider in Norway, it is unsurprising that these two companies would also lead cider/perry at the end of the review period. In addition, these companies have major advantages in terms of national coverage, distribution and on-trade presence.
Cider/perry remains a very dynamic alcoholic drinks category in Norway and positive growth is expected to remain a feature of the category throughout the forecast period. Both Hansa Borg Bryggerier and Ringnes are expected to focus on cider/perry commitment in this category, as both seem aware of the profitability in this category. Considerable levels of product innovation in terms of flavours, sugar-free variants and dry ciders are expected to support growth in cider/perry during the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cider/Perry industry in Norway with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cider/Perry industry in Norway, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cider/Perry in Norway market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cider/Perry in Norway?
- What are the major brands in Norway?
- Is premiumisation expected to continue to be an important driver in cider?
- Who are the key consumers of cider: men, women, younger or older consumers?
- Where is cider mainly consumed- at home or away from home?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Medical Device Market in Colombia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Construction and Mining Machinery Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Azerbaijan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts