New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Cigarettes in Colombia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2013 -- Additional tobacco control measures were introduced in 2011. The main thrust of the new measures was to make all types of promotion illegal, including sponsorship, as well as end the practice of selling cigarette packs of less than 20 sticks. These changes to the 2009 law kept Colombia in line with the demands of the FCTC. Although Colombia's law enforcement was shown by press reports to be weak with regard to public smoking bans in 2011, the successfully adopted measures show that the...
Euromonitor International's Cigarettes in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High Tar Cigarettes, Low Tar Cigarettes, Mid Tar Cigarettes, Ultra Low Tar Cigarettes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cigarettes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco in Colombia
- Travel and Tourism in Colombia: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Cigars in Colombia
- Smoking Tobacco in Colombia
- Market Focus - The Oral Hygiene Market in Colombia, to 2016
- Market Focus - The Haircare Market in Colombia, to 2016
- Cigarettes in Morocco
- Cigarettes in New Zealand
- Cigarettes in Hungary
- Market Focus - The Make-up Market in Colombia, to 2016