Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/06/2013 -- Cigarette sales are being affected by the increasing illicit trade market that is coming from neighbouring Haiti and other Caribbean countries. The influx of cheap goods is readily accepted by consumers, who are not aware of the problems involved in purchasing contraband goods and who generally have low incomes, making the savings very attractive. Authorities are not capable of stemming the flow of cheap contraband into the country, and in 2011 sales of cigarettes declined by 7% to Do$11.1...
Euromonitor International's Cigarettes in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High Tar Cigarettes, Low Tar Cigarettes, Mid Tar Cigarettes, Ultra Low Tar Cigarettes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cigarettes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco in Dominican Republic
- Cigars in Dominican Republic
- Cigarettes in the Czech Republic
- Tobacco in the Czech Republic
- Country Analysis Report: Dominican Republic, PEST Insights
- Baby Care in Dominican Republic
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Retail Tissue in Dominican Republic
- Bleach in Dominican Republic
- Laundry Care in Dominican Republic