New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- The Dominican Republic signed a treaty with the World Health Organization to combat illicit trade in 2012. Illicit trade has increasingly affected cigarettes sales within the country, the majority coming from neighbouring Haiti and other Caribbean countries. Locals embrace cheap goods commercialisation within the country. These consumers are not socially conscious of the consequences involved in purchasing contraband goods and generally have low incomes, making the reduced pricing very...
Euromonitor International's Cigarettes in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High Tar Cigarettes, Low Tar Cigarettes, Mid Tar Cigarettes, Ultra Low Tar Cigarettes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cigarettes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco in Dominican Republic
- Cigars in Dominican Republic
- Cigarettes in the Czech Republic
- Tobacco in the Czech Republic
- Travel and Tourism in Dominican Republic
- La Tabacalera CxA in Tobacco (Dominican Republic)
- Country Analysis Report: Dominican Republic, PEST Insights
- Tissue and Hygiene in Dominican Republic
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Laundry Care in Dominican Republic
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)