New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2014 -- In 2012, cigarettes retail volume decreased by 1% due to strong decline in retail volume of mid tar cigarettes. Consumers' preference for ultra low tar cigarettes continued and new products in ultra low cigarettes were also more actively introduced than in other categories. Although experts noticed that low tar cigarettes are not less harmful than high tar cigarettes, consumers still feel low tar is healthier than high tar in cigarettes. As a result, ultra low tar cigarettes increased by 2% in...
Euromonitor International's Cigarettes in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High Tar Cigarettes, Low Tar Cigarettes, Mid Tar Cigarettes, Ultra Low Tar Cigarettes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cigarettes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cigarettes in South Africa
- Tobacco in South Africa
- Tobacco in South Korea
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook
- Cigarettes in Ecuador
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Inbound and Outbound Tourism in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Tobacco in Ecuador