Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “World Cigarettes - Americas 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2014 -- World Cigarettes - Americas 2014 report provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the cigarettes industry in the region. This report provides detailed market data for cigarettes and its related segments for historic and future years.
- In per capita terms, Bolivians consumed an average of 240 cigarettes in 2013 - which is low - but true consumption levels are possibly as high as 400 pieces per year if contraband and counterfeit sales are included.
- Costa Rica is a relatively small market for cigarettes with legitimate sales of 1.75 billion pieces in 2013.
- The leading domestic producer is Tabacalera del Este (Tabesa), with the principal importers including PMI and BAT. Tabesa leads the market with a 53.5% share in 2013 with PMI in second position with 23.9% and BAT third with 20%.
- “World Cigarettes - Americas 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Americas
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Americas The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Americas
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Americas along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Americas providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Spanning over 383 pages “World Cigarettes - Americas 2014” report Covering Market Size, Market Structure, Company Profiles, Production and Trade, Manufacturers and Brands. This report Covered These Companies - Compañia Industrial de Tabacos SA (Citsa), Compañia Industrial de Tabacos Monte Paz SA, Abal Hermanos SA, West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WITCO), Tabacalera del Este SA (Tabesa) Philip Morris Paraguay SA, BAT Sucursal Panama Tabacalera Nacional SA, Tabacalera Hondureña SA (TAHSA), Tabacalera Centroamericana SA (Tacasa), Industrias del Tabaco, Alimentos y Bebidas SA (Itabsa), Philip Morris Dominicana SA(1) , La Tabacalera C por A (formerly Compañia Anonima Tabacalera), British American Tobacco Central America , Tabacalera Costarricense SA.
Know more about this report at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/erc/world-cigarettes-americas-2014
Find all Tobacco Products Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/tobacco-products
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: