Cigars and Cigarillos in France, 2017 is an analytical report by Market Research HUB that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/18/2017 -- Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently published the latest market study to its online portal, which is titled as "Cigars and Cigarillos in France, 2017" This study offers professional analysis of the current state of France Cigars and Cigarillos Industry.
Request Free Sample Report@ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1063556
Cigars and Cigarillos in France, 2017, is an analytical report by Market Research HUB that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
The Cigars & Cigarillos market has grown slightly between 1990 and 2015. Although the sector has been declining steadily since 2004. Imports were over 1300 tons in 2016 although volumes have fallen back since 2012.
- Per capita consumption of cigars and cigarillos is quite high in France.
- The market will see a further decline in 2016, with total consumption down 7% and per capita consumption reduced to below 1.5 pieces/year.
- Forecasts for 2015 are for a small fall in the percentage of adults who smoke.
- Current forecasts are for a fall in total sales of 22.5% over the period 2015-2025.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Access Full Report with TOC@ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/cigars-and-cigarillos-in-france-2017-report.html
Table of Contents:
02 Market context
03 Market size and structure
04 Production and trade
05 Taxation and retail prices
06 Manufacturers and brands
07 The smoking population
08 Operating constraints
10 Prospects and forecasts
1: Global Chewing Tobacco Sales Market Report 2017:- http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/global-chewing-tobacco-sales-market-report-2017-report.html
2: Global Dissolvable Tobacco Market Research Report 2017:- http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/global-dissolvable-tobacco-market-research-report-2017-report.html
3: Tobacco Products Market Research Reports:- http://www.marketresearchhub.com/tobacco-products-market-reports.html
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH's expansive collection of Market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Follow Us on: