Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/30/2012 -- Squeezed between economic and legislative constraints, the cigar category has struggled to find growth in developed Western markets, but emerging markets such as China offer good prospects, leapfrogging established markets in terms of value sales. General highlights include the shift to cheaper cigarillos as cigarette substitutes and innovation towards shorter variants of large cigars to coincide with the trend towards shorter smoking times brought about by public smoking bans.
Euromonitor International's Cigars : Deepening Polarisation Between Premium and Mass global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Tobacco market, highlighting major industry trends and categories as well as the factors affecting operating environment. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers impartial, strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, legislative restrictions or pricing influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and where it is headed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in France to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Italy to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Spain to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the UK to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Germany to 2016
- Cigars in Malaysia
- Opportunities in Premium Personal Care: Trading Up Trends
- Cosmetics and Toiletries - Tunisia
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the US to 2016
- Cosmetics and Toiletries - Algeria