New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Cigars in Romania"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2014 -- The tradition of cigars/cigarillos in Romania was linked to the country?s recent history. While before World War II wealthy business people and high society consumed these products, during Communism, cigars and cigarillos were banned since they were seen as symbol of capitalism. In 1990, these products entered the market again and were especially appreciated by men above the age of 45. Usually well-off people from the five main cities consume these products.
With brands such as King Edwards Caf? Cr?me and Henri Wintermans, JBP Trade dominates the competitive environment in 2013 with a volume share of 84% and seven million units. Far behind the main player, is Danroth SRL with a volume share of 6% in 2013. The market leader has an extensive distribution network in all major cities as well as a website (www.tutundelux.ro) where tobacco products and accessories can be purchased. Its success lies in the fact that it has excellent ties with major cigars producers and is one of the first companies of this kind to enter cigars.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Since Romanian cigars is not yet mature, there is plenty of growth potential. Growth is also expected to come from macroeconomic developments, since the GDP is due to see growth of 3% to 4% during the forecast period. Given this economic outlook, cigars will have value CAGR of 7% at constant 2013 prices, with cigarillos being the best performing subcategory with a value CAGR of 11% at constant 2013 prices. Standard cigars will also benefit from this healthy macroeconomic environment and will grow by 10% value CAGR at constant 2013 prices during the forecast period. Large cigars and small cigars will rise by value 5% and 4% CAGRs respectively at constant 2013 prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cigars industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cigars industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cigars in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cigars in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- What are the main distribution channels for cigars in Romania and which are performing well?
- What is the proportion of hand-made versus machine manufactured cigars in Romania?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cigars in Finland
- Cigars in the US
- Cigars in Iran
- Cigars in the Czech Republic
- Cigars and Cigarillos in Germany
- Cigars in France
- Cigars and Cigarillos in Australia
- Cigars in Portugal
- Cigars in Spain
- Cigars in Canada