Fast Market Research recommends "Cigars in Slovenia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2014 -- There was no tradition of cigar smoking in Slovenia in 2013 and the market remained underdeveloped. First attempts to introduce cigars to Slovenian consumers came in 1990s when importer Cyan started to expand its offer. However, cigars in Slovenia was still considered a product for Slovenian elite and special events, or as practical gift for different celebrations.
All cigars available in Slovenia are imported and there are many brands available. However, only two importers dominate sales. The leader is Scandinavian Tobacco Group doo which held 45% value share in 2013 because of many of its own brands, as well as some exclusive distribution rights for other brands. The company is also the main innovator and most active in terms of expansion of its offer across Slovenian on-trade outlets but is strong also in the off-trade channel. Therefore it managed to have the biggest increase in volume share in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Cigars remains underdeveloped in Slovenia and has good prospects to grow in the forecast period. However, more needs to be done to introduce these products to wider public by expanding the on-trade distribution network or by establishing cigar smoking clubs and networks. This is also expected to be the main activity of manufacturers over the forecast period. Cigars is still considered a luxury product and has an image of being more suitable for people with higher social status.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cigars industry in Slovenia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cigars industry in Slovenia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cigars in Slovenia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cigars in Slovenia?
- What are the major brands in Slovenia?
- What are the main distribution channels for cigars in Slovenia and which are performing well?
- What is the proportion of hand-made versus machine manufactured cigars in Slovenia?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cigars in Finland
- Cigars in the US
- Cigars in Iran
- Cigars in the Czech Republic
- Cigars and Cigarillos in Germany
- Cigars in France
- Cigars and Cigarillos in Australia
- Cigars in Portugal
- Cigars in Spain
- Cigars in Canada