Fast Market Research recommends "Cigars in Tunisia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- Cigar smokers in Tunisia tend to be affluent people. In fact, most Tunisian consumers are not familiar with a cigar smoking culture because these products are too expensive for them. People who do smoke cigars in Tunisia tend to be those who can purchase them abroad, where they can find a wider range of high-quality offerings.
Regie Nationale des Tabacs et des Allumettes (RNTA) remained the dominant player in cigars in Tunisia in 2013, accounting for a 99% share of cigarillo and a 70% share of cigar volume sales.
All cigars manufactured in Tunisia are machine-made and their price is very low compared to other countries. RNTA is facing a situation whereby it may need to decide between reducing production or improving it so as to offer better quality products to attract more smokers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cigars industry in Tunisia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cigars industry in Tunisia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cigars in Tunisia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cigars in Tunisia?
- What are the major brands in Tunisia?
- What are the main distribution channels for cigars in Tunisia and which are performing well?
- What is the proportion of hand-made versus machine manufactured cigars in Tunisia?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cigars in Finland
- Cigars in the US
- Cigars in Iran
- Cigars in Serbia
- Cigars in the Czech Republic