Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/14/2012 -- Cimarex Energy Co. (Cimarex) is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in several regions of the US. The company’s operations can be divided in to three regions of Mid-Continent, Permian Basin and Gulf Coast. The major areas of operation for the company in the Mid-Continent region include Oklahoma, southwest Kansas and the Texas Panhandle. As of December 2011, the net acreage owned by the company in the Mid-Continent region was around 729,000acres. In the Permian basin, the company encompasses the areas in West Texas and Southeast New Mexico and the net acreage owned by Cimarex in the Permian region in 2011 was nearly 438,000acres. The Gulf Coast region of the company consists of operations in Southeast Texas, with a net acreage of around 81,000acres. As of December 2011, the company had a total reserve base of around 340.9 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMboe) of which around 81.5% came from developed oil and gas reserves.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- Cimarex Energy SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Cimarex Energy Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
- Cimarex Energy Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- Cimarex Energy M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Cimarex Energy Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/67273/cimarex-energy-co-company-intelligence-report.html