Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/05/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CITGO Petroleum Corporation (CITGO) is an oil refining and distribution company in the US. The company markets refined petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel, waxes, engine oils, grease, lubricants, gear oils, industrial fluids, jet fuel, process oils, metalworking fluids, railroad lubricants, transmission fluids, aromatic hydrocarbons and aliphatic hydrocarbons. CITGO branded petroleum products are sold through owned and operated stations across 27 states in the US. It owns and operates refineries in Lemont (Illinois), Corpus Christi (Texas) and Lake Charles (Louisiana), and several terminal storage facilities in the US.
CITGO Petroleum Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 03, 2014: Citgo Petroleum to restart vacuum unit at Lemont refinery
Dec 06, 2013: Citgo Petroleum To Resume Vacuum Unit At Lemont Refinery In January 2014
Nov 13, 2013: Citgo Petroleum Partially Resumes Lemont Refinery In Illinois
Oct 29, 2013: Citgo Petroleum To Partially Resume Operations At Lemont Refinery After Fire In Illinois
Oct 25, 2013: Citgo Petroleum Provides Update On CDU Plant At Lemont Refinery
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
CITGO Petroleum Corporation
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)