Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2012 -- Citigroup is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, and is the most geographically diversified of the leading US banks. Despite an emerging market focus, the bank also required the most government funding during the peak of the financial crisis due to its developed world mortgage lending business. In 2011 and 2012 the bank continued to divest the assets of Citi Holdings and build its core international retail business and has returned to consistent profitability.
Euromonitor International's Citigroup Inc in Consumer Finance (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Consumer Finance industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Citigroup Inc. in Consumer Finance (World)
- Global Consumer Finance
- Discover Financial Services in Consumer Finance (World)
- Visa Inc. and Visa Europe in Consumer Finance (World)
- BNP Paribas Groupe in Consumer Finance (World)
- Visa Inc and Visa Europe in Consumer Finance - World
- American Express Co in Consumer Finance (World)
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group in Consumer Finance (World)
- Emerging Opportunities in the Latin America Consumer Finance Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- HSBC Holdings Plc in Consumer Finance (World)