New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2013 -- Paris is an iconic world city destination, welcoming 15.6 million visitors in 2012, including 8.6 million international arrivals. Whilst domestic visitors dropped in 2012, a resurgence in US, UK and Japanese arrivals, combined with increased visits from the BRIC countries, resulted in a rise in international arrivals. Culture, shopping and food are key attractions for leisure travellers to Paris, but business travel is also strong and accounted for over 40% of total visitors in 2012.
Euromonitor International's City Travel Briefing: Paris global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- City Travel Briefing: Mexico City
- City Travel Briefing: Geneva
- City Travel Briefing: Toronto
- City Travel Briefing: Mumbai
- City Travel Briefing : Shanghai
- City Travel Briefing: Rio de Janeiro
- City Travel Briefing: Bogota
- City Travel Briefing: Shanghai
- City Travel Briefing: Beijing
- City Travel Briefing: Kiev