Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- The BRIC Civil engineering industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC civil engineering market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC civil engineering market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC civil engineering market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the civil engineering industry and had a total market value of $166.7 billion in 2013. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 7.7% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the civil engineering industry, India is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $65.7 billion in 2013. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $65.7, $17.7, and $17.6 billion, respectively.
India is expected to lead the civil engineering industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $96.5 billion in 2018, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $96.5, $30.7 and $24.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC civil engineering market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the BRIC civil engineering market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the BRIC civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction & Engineering - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: Global Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Non-Residential Construction: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering: Global Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide