Dealing with this heating and cooling company isn’t risky business
Alvin, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2017 -- "Go big or go home" is an expression that encourages pulling out all the stops or putting every ounce of energy into a project or endeavor.
That's exactly how Clear the Air Cooling & Heating approaches its relationship with its customers. In fact, Clear the Air is so committed to customer satisfaction with its products and HVAC services in Houston, TX, that it offers a full menu of no-risk guarantees.
Here's a rundown of the promises Clear the Air makes to customers and just how far this mighty heating and cooling powerhouse is willing to go to back up these promises:
- Products and Service Guarantee: Clear the Air guarantees quality products and service at fair prices or customers get their money back. It's that simple.
- Craftsmanship Guarantee: If a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with the quality and craftsmanship of an installation, Clear the Air will do whatever it takes to ensure total satisfaction. That's a fact.
- "No Excuses" Guarantee: If a home comfort system doesn't perform to specifications for any reason, Clear the Air will fix it or refund the money. No excuses.
- "No Questions" Guarantee: Customer satisfaction is 100 percent guaranteed. If a customer is not completely satisfied with the home comfort system's performance, Clear the Air will refund 100 percent of the investment. No questions asked.
- 30-Day Low Price Guarantee: If a customer finds a lower price on the same written proposal, Clear the Air will match the price or refund the difference.
- One-Year "Test Drive": If a customer is unhappy with a home comfort system within the first year and Clear the Air can't fix it, the company will remove the system and refund 100 percent of the original investment. Period.
They say there are no guarantees in life, but Clear the Air is proving that theory wrong—one customer at a time.
The experienced team at Clear the Air has the experience, expertise and training to tackle any cooling or heating issue or HVAC need, including AC maintenance in Houston, TX, and beyond. To learn more about its full range of HVAC services, visit Clear the Air online or call 832-224-5595.
About Clear the Air Cooling & Heating
Clear the Air Cooling & Heating is a family-owned, second-generation company serving homes and businesses in the Greater Houston area. Clear the Air's mission is making every home and business comfortable and cozy. Its dedicated team also provides indoor air quality services. To learn more about Clear the Air, visit the company on the web.