Recently published research from IBISWorld, "Clock and Watch Manufacturing in China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/03/2012 -- The Clock and Watch Manufacturing Industry in China consists of firms that manufacture a wide variety of watches, clocks, and other timing instruments such as chronometers. This industry also includes firms that manufacture watch and clock parts and components (e.g. straps, springs, wheels, hand, dials and cases) as well as time switches with clock or watch movements or with synchronous motors.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Shenzhen Fiyta Holdings Ltd., Ebohr Luxuries International Ltd., Zhuhai Gree Rossini Watch Industry Ltd., Zhuhai SMH Watchmaking Co., Ltd., Tianwang Electronics (Shenzhen) Company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- What The Global Food & Drinks Manufacturing Industry Is Planning In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook
- Chemical Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Competing For Share Of Global Food & Drinks Manufacturing Spend In 2010-2011: Supplier Marketing & Sales Strategies & Outlook
- Car manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- 2008 Trends to Watch: Manufacturing Technology
- Car manufacturing: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide