Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/01/2019 -- In order to manage the high volume and flexibility of cloud and data center traffic, organizations are shifting from traditional network equipment and architectures to newer ones that incorporate the latest combination of highly dense system components as well as the dynamic characteristics of software control. While this transformation applies to the greater public telecommunications network, this report is only concerned with the deployment of network equipment within company-based private networks and data centers. These organizations include cloud providers and companies across numerous sectors.
Fueled by the twin enablers of enhanced network processors and software-defined networks, Cloud and data center networks are on track to provide performance, reliability and cost-efficient breakthroughs over the next five years. These capabilities answer the need for programmable networks that leverage denser chip sets and distributed infrastructure that operate in converged architectures and softwaredefined data centers.
To Download Sample Report With TOC: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1692349
While cloud and data center networks can be flawlessly coordinated into various parts, challenges anticipate those in the retail business thinking about an overhaul. Numerous retailers keep IT spending low and new conditions must suit substantial exchange volumes, noteworthy scale and web based business traffic usage. Standardization, the report notes, can help settle a large number of those issues and altered stage plans.
The global cloud and data center network market was valued at $REDACTED billion in 2017, and is estimated to reach $REDACTED billion in 2022, following a rise in compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED%.
Reasons for Doing This Study
BCC Research believes the market for cloud and data center network technologies represents a longterm trend that will transform the way networks are deployed, while also reducing the cost to IT
organizations. New networking systems and architectures will also enable the easier scaling and greater flexibility required by todays business environment."
Read Comprehensive Overview of Report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/cloud-and-data-center-network-technologies-global-market-through-2022-report.html
This report will cover cloud and data center network technologies, which is defined as network appliances and software that run on standard servers that enable cloud services. Within this scope, the report will size and forecast software, hardware and services revenue for cloud and data center networks. Specific segments include:
- Cloud and data center networking.
The report will also segment revenue by end use in terms of:
- Cloud providers
Revenue by end-user sector applications are as follows:
- Consumer products
- Financial services
Not included are fixed and wireless network infrastructure that is deployed by service providers for general internet or wireless traffic.
Make An Enquiry@ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1692349
- 39 tables
- An overview of the global market for data center network equipment, which is becoming an integral part of organizational infrastructure and is being employed at all types of organizations, ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of the drivers for data center network equipment market growth, including the growing adoption of cloud computing among companies and consumers
- Examination of the market's three subsegments: Application Delivery Controllers, Data Center Ethernet Switches, and WAN Optimization Appliances
- A breakdown of equipment shipments by region
- Comprehensive company profiles of major data center network equipment vendors, including Cisco, Dell Inc., Hitachi Vantara (Hitachi Data Systems), Nimbus Data, Toshiba Storage Products and Western Digital"
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG